In a recently published post on Instiz, netizens compared the dorm rooms of three 2015 rookie girl groups: G-Friend, Oh My Girl, and Lovelyz.
Idol groups who debut tend to live together for a few years before getting their own place if they so choose. However, with large groups debuting, their dorms tend to be small for such an amount of members.
While Oh My Girl (8) seemed to have the biggest space at 32 pyeong*, or 1,138 square foot, while G-Friend (6) has a space at 27 pyeong, or 960 square foot. Lovelyz, on the other hand, their dorm is described as the size of a “military quarter” with the smallest space.
*Editor’s Note: Pyeong is the unit size of rooms in Korea equal to 400/121 units.
Koreaboo has collected reactions from Netizens who commented on the original article from our Korean source. The below comments are the most popular comments at the time of this article being published.
- The housing is the same as a summer retreat home …ㅠㅠ
- Oh My Girl’s is really nice
- Heol, Oh My Girl is getting really good treatment
- Lovelyz’ is the size of two hostel rooms..
- Compared to INFINITE, Lovelyz has it good, I hope they don’t take it in vain…