Here are some K-Pop-inspired jack-o’-lanterns that will give you all the spooky inspiration you need to create the best pumpkin ever this Halloween! If you’re stumped on exactly what to do, these 10+ creations from fans should give you some ideas.
1. Carve your pumpkin and spread your wings.
These BTS wings designs will catch any ARMY’s attention.
2. Sometimes, a simple logo is the best option.
As a bonus, anyone who walks by and points at your creation becomes potential BFF material.
3. An iconic scene from your favorite music video or stage is epic.
Whether it’s VIXX’s “Shangri-La” or any performance with a memorable scene, there are tons of legendary moments to choose from.
4. Flex your talent with an unmistakable symbol.
If you’re looking for a challenge, or are just blessed in the art of pumpkin carving, take on recreating the whole group.
5. The key is to keep the lines super sharp and precise.
From U-KISS’s logo to Red Velvet’s symbol, simple designs can look like they took much longer than they actually did.
6. Turn the whole pumpkin into your favorite BT21 character.
Instead of creating the whole character’s body, carving their face can have the same effect.
7. …or paint it!
This super simple technique can be done on any size pumpkin. Choose your favorite for a big pumpkin or create the whole squad on mini pumpkins!
8. If you’re searching for more difficult ideas, look no further.
Alternatively, if you have the skill level of the rest of us, stick with the BTS logo.
9. Trying to avoid a mess? Skip carving altogether.
No pumpkin seeds to dig through sounds like heaven to my ears.
10. Make the painting as big as you want.
It’s my pumpkin and I’ll paint it how I want to.
11. Try a lineart version.
This leaves most of the pumpkin intact — and looks eerily cool all lit up!
12. When all else fails, let everyone know how much you love your bias.
Keep in mind, you might not have enough room for “J-HOOOOOOOOOPE” (Solution: Get a bigger pumpkin).