With BTS‘s new comeback, they have focused on the past seven years of their careers and how they have evolved into the people they are today. Let’s take a blast from the past and take a look at what they were doing seven years ago. Here’s a collection of photos from their promotions for the “N.O” era.
1. October 20, 2013 @ Inkigayo Jungkook catching the sunlight
2. Stretching after getting up from a nap
3. Jimin, you okay buddy?
4. Monitoring their performance
5. Maknae taking photos of his hyungs
6. J-Hope “taking” a photo of Jimin?
7. Sad that it’s their last performance for promotions
8. Jimin and RM showing off their swag
9. Visuals, visuals, visuals!
10. October 16, 2013 @ Show Champion
94ers with Maknae featuring V with the dryer in the back
11. Jimin isn’t this a standing up picture?
12. October 4, 2013 @ Music Bank
13. Chic is the concept here
14. What are they up to now?
15. The stylist helped Jimin get up there
16. Jin and his wide shoulders
17. Watching other groups performances on the monitor
18. J-Hope and his perfect side-profile
19. October 11, 2013 @ Music Bank
Can you say swag?
20. October 18, 2013 @ Music Bank
Suga is sad that it’s the last performance
21. V and Jungkook were special behind-the-scene hosts this day.
22. How cute are the maknaes?
23. RM and Jin were invited to a fashion show
24. Can’t believe it’s already our last performance
25. September 30, 2013 @Arirang TV
Being one with the music
26. Jin and V laughing at RM’s seriousness
27. Such a pretty autumn day
28. Who is holding onto Jungkook in this picture?
29. Who has Jungkook drawn on the whiteboard?
30. Taking a picture by the window because he liked the view
31. October 4, 2013 @ Music Bank
Are you ready?
32. Bunny V
33. 95ers having fun
34. The mood makers of the group!
35. October 11, 2013 @ Music Bank
This concept is an avant garde style look
What’s your favorite BTS era?