In light of fellow BTOB member, Ilhoon‘s marijuana controversy, Hyunsik‘s alleged “lovestagram” surfaced in a popular Korean online community.
According to the post, both Hyunsik and the alleged girlfriend are following each other on Instagram.
And what the netizen points out is the fact that they were also captured wearing the same pants and using the same phone case.
But that’s not all. After some more digging, the netizen discovered photos of a vacation in Japan enjoyed with fellow member, Ilhoon as well.
In addition, Hyuksik and the alleged girlfriend posted photos of the same exhibit around the same time…
And even posted about the same song, which a fan noticed as well.
You’re listening to the same song as Hyunsik.
According to the netizen, the alleged girlfriend is a stylist for BTOB.
As for the resurfaced post, netizens are showing mixed reactions.
- Just date. It’s better than committing a crime…
- They’ve probably broken up if they even dated for real. Those posts are so old.
- I’m okay with them dating, but posting lovestagrams is a bit much.
- Whether it’s a coordinator or someone else, isn’t he allowed to date?
- I heard that was just a rumor.
Hyunsik and his agency have yet to address the matter.