Netizens have uncovered what they claim to be another piece of the puzzle in EXO Chanyeol‘s recent controversy. In a post written by his alleged ex-girlfriend, the rapper was accused of cheating on her consistently for 3 years. She had uploaded the following photograph along with the post.
Netizens speculate that from his unique hairstyle and the clothing he was wearing, the above photo was taken on the same day as this photo with a Christmas tree that he had uploaded on social media.
It was also claimed that he had taken this selfie on the same day. The selfie was then used for an official photograph in one of EXO’s albums.
Netizens are enraged over the fact that he had used such a photograph for official goods. They compared him to fellow member Chen, who used a photograph displaying his rosary couple ring as a photocard.
Netizens have been left baffled at what they claim is the audacity of his actions.
- “Wow, truly a ‘boyfriend-pic’.”
- “Just curious, but if she really turns out to be his real girlfriend, but the cheating was a lie, what will happen? Kim Hyun Joong too, didn’t they date but the dating violence was a fabrication?”
- “It’s just funny that the sent a photo to fans from his date.”
- “Seems like the girlfriend was a good person as she didn’t make it obvious the whole time they were dating.”
- “Wow kkkkkkk so he made a photocard out of a photo his girlfriend took? kkkkk Wow.”
- “SM Entertainment released a statement but there’s no word of denying it neither that they will sue.”
- “Truly a ‘boyfriend-pic’ f*ck kkkkkk”
- “I lost my words at the photocard.”
SM Entertainment previously released a statement about the issue. Chanyeol himself has yet to address the matter.