(G)I-DLE‘s Shuhua has been breaking the hearts of all of their fans after a mistake she made during a V Live broadcast. Over the weekend, Shuhua decided to greet all of her fans through a V Live session and while the broadcast was all fun and games, there was one brief moment that has quickly become the center of attention.
Shuhua was in the middle of sharing her members’ dancing abilities when she begins to say “Soo” for Soojin before cutting herself off.
Shuhua’s eyes said everything that needed to be said, as she immediately takes a moment to recollect her thoughts.
Following her brief intermission, Shuhua rectified the situation by saying “Soyeon” instead of Soojin.
Upon seeing the hurt, pain, and panic in Shuhua’s eyes following her mistake, netizens sympathized with the (G)I-DLE member and poured out their encouragement for her.
- “The way she pauses and rubs her eyes is so sad…”
- “My heart hurts…we love you Shuhua.”
- “Honestly, the members spent so many years together like family so how are they expected to completely cut her off, they can’t…”
- “In Shuhua’s perspective, I’m sure it’s complicated because she spent so many years with her. She [Soojin] was probably someone she [Shuhua] leaned on so how is she supposed to suddenly live life like she doesn’t exist…”
- “I was watching the V Live at the time and I teared up watching Shuhua trying to pretend like she was okay for her fans.”
- “It’s so heartbreaking when she panics and looks for someone’s reactions..ㅠ I hope Shuhua and all the idols find happiness..!!”
Previously, Cube Entertainment shocked the nation when it was announced that Soojin would be withdrawing from (G)I-DLE following her ongoing bullying allegations. While she denied the accusations, the label ultimately decided on her removal from the girl group.