A post by Girls’ Generation Taeyeon‘s fan was widely circulated on Korean forums, where she allegedly criticized SM Entertainment‘s way of working.
The post claimed that Taeyeon personally filled out a few questions that fans had prepared for her.
아 태연 개웃겨 올해 가장 빡쳤던 일이 스엠이 스엠할 때ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ pic.twitter.com/fxskTa23vN
— 얄루 (@0805__ss) December 25, 2018
One of the questions asked what part of 2018 angered her the most. She allegedly replied, “When SM does what SM does.”
Fans began expressing their concerns, wondering if something happened between Taeyeon and SM Entertainment’s relationship.
- “What does that mean? What happened?”
- “Did something serious happen?? Why did she resign if it was so bad?…. Did their relationship get worse?”
- “What did SM do to her??”
- “Wow she even said it with her own words… It must be bad…”
Others sympathized with her, claiming that SM Entertainment needs to get their act together.
- “They really don’t know how to work well.”
- “When SM does what SM does = When you take care of something in the worst way possible.”
- “Bye SM ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ SM, please let’s work a bit..ㅠㅠ”
Despite rumors and worries, Taeyeon and SM Entertainment have not made an official statement regarding the topic.