Netizens have been berating a young mother of two for behaving recklessly and jaywalking while pushing a stroller and holding the hand of her small daughter.
The mother was seen crossing the street in an area not marked for street crossing for pedestrians, despite the many cars driving by. She walked through the area while pushing a stroller and holding the hand of her young daughter, without any regards to the passing cars.
After the footage was posted on a Korean online community, Pann, netizens began to berate the mother, calling her irresponsible on all sorts of levels and venting their anger toward her behavior.
See what they had to say below:
1. [+125, -1] Woah fuck. Crazy woman, she has two kids in her hands but still jaywalk. How can a mother be this crazy? I hope her family sees this
2. [+96, -0] If the car hit her, if would’ve been 100% the driver’s fault. The driver would’ve gotten a trauma and wouldn’t have been able to driver anymore
3. [+82, -0] Wow, this is seriously making me swear with every curse. What did the car do to deserve this ㅡㅡ This is pissing me off legendarily
4. [+14, -0] How can the fucking bitch be a mother?
5. [+13, -0] She’s stopping the traffic with the baby carriage and is walking through. A mother should protect the child but she’s using the child for her own comfort
6. [+13, -0] The camera’s driver turned on the light and it stopped the car… Ugh, crazy woman, what are you doing with your kids
7. [+9, -0] Ah… I cursed right away. I’ve never seen such a crazy woman. She could’ve ruined someone’s life… fuck
8. [+9, -0] Crazy woman… I’m glad the kid didn’t fly away… seriously. Ugh… even I got nervous