The story of this idol and his precious Chanel bag has Koreans agreeing that he is the cutest foreigner in the K-Pop industry. It’s GOT7’s BamBam!
BamBam apparently wanted a Chanel bag so bad that he called his mother and asked for her permission. His mother, however, said no because it was too expensive.
But BamBam didn’t give up! He called her every day and convinced her by saying that he’ll carry it around every day and finally bought it.
And he kept his promise! He took his bag everywhere! He carried it during photoshoots…
…when he wore his Thai uniform (he looks extra confident with his new bag)
…and when he went to the beach for his music video filming (his shows, by the way, are from Daiso, the Japanese dollar store).
Even if he’s all wrapped around in a blanket, he doesn’t give up his treasured Chanel bag.
No matter what season it is, BamBam has his Chanel bag with him.
And because he has such a great sense of fashion, the bag looks good on him no matter how he chooses to carry it!
He is sure to have made his mother proud of allowing him to buy it.
BamBam’s precious Chanel bag…
These photos made fans nearly die out of cuteness.
- “LOL BamBam is soo cute but he’s also hot.”
- “BamBam is the cutest.”
- “BamBam lol when he wears a Rolex watch, he asks for permission to buy a bag and the bag is Chanel while his shoes are from Daiso ㅜㅜㅜㅜ so cute ㅜㅜㅜㅜ”
- “He’s so damn cute! lol I thought that bag was his mother’s.”
- “Our BamBam is so cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ”
- “He’s so cute lol no wonder he wore that bag so often for awhile. He convinced his mom by saying he would carry it every day lol”
- “Omg that is cute lol see, expensive bags should be bought and carried like that.”
- “Our little BamBam grew up well.”
- “The fact that he didn’t ask his mom to buy it for him, he bought it with his own money but still asked for permission is the point here lol this was all said by his mother by the way hehe cutie ㅠㅠㅠ”
Meanwhile, many also noticed how well he wore the bag and how great he looked in it.
- “He can pull it off because of his visuals…he’s good-looking but also really thin so the fit is just wow…he looks like a Chanel model.”
- “So this is BamBam! The Chanel tweed jacket look is pretty. It’ll even look good on stage.”
- “I guess you have to have that kind of visual to be a celebrity. He is pretty damn good looking.”
- “He’s so fashionable.”
- “He’s really good-looking I never knew.”
- “He’s sexy.”